Willow Tree Psychology and Wellbeing
Casual / Part Time - Admin Officer
We are a privately run psychology and wellbeing practice currently located in Kensington Gardens. We pride ourselves on providing a relaxed, friendly, warm and welcoming setting and we are looking for a new administration officer to join our team. We are an LGBT+ Safe space, and our focus is to endeavour our practice is accessible to all. Accessing psychology can be a difficult process, we want to ensure that our clients feel they are part of our Willow Tree Family.
Our team currently consists of Clinical, General and Provisional Psychologists, Accredited Mental Health Social Workers, Art therapists and Mental Health Nurses. We also have our Rockstar admin team currently consisting of our Practice Manager and Admin Officer.
The admin officer role will be a fast-paced position in a busy environment that will require exceptional skills in time management and multitasking.
The role of the admin officer will be to assist the Practice Manager and other senior admin officers with the tasks below as delegated by the Practice Manager/or Principal Clinical Psychologists.
Customer/Client Service Responsibilities:
- Provide exceptional client-focused customer service to those who enter our practice
- Assist clients in completing any practice related forms
- Provide exceptional customer/client service over the phone/email/text i.e., clients, GPs, NDIS providers, and other stakeholders.
- Assisting clients with any questions, difficulties or grievances they may encounter
- Familiarise themselves with all procedures, fees, policies, COVID-19 regulations, and any other documents as required by the practice in order to provide quick and efficient responses to our clients and stakeholders.
- Liaising with our external stakeholders in various roles – for various items such as invoicing, client queries, practice queries, clinician queries etc.
- Time management – ability to determine the appropriate length of discussion with clients that does not impact workload.
We receive a significant number of referrals each day through various means including phone calls, voicemails, emails, texts, GP referrals, faxes, via the Willow Tree website, and Facebook page.
- Manage incoming referrals
- Become familiar with the services and client fees of each clinician
- Manage client waitlists
- Updating databases
- Processing payments using the HiCaps terminal, and functions – training provided if needed.
- The ability to register for a Provider Digital Access (PRODA) account as well as Health Professional Online Service (HPOS) accounts – will require identification documents such as passport, licence, birth certificate etc.
- Be familiar with Medicare rebates, private health rebates, and process all Medicare rebates on HiCaps terminal or PRODA/HPOS and private health rebates on the HiCaps terminal – training can be provided on this if required.
- Create and distribute any unpaid invoice, private health invoice, and any other invoice that may be required.
- Liaising with various providers regarding invoicing and payments
- Liaising with Medicare in the event of any difficulty with rebates
- Follow all procedures in relation to payments and update relevant databases.
- Medicare follow up
- Provide administrative support for all clinicians
- Faxing documents
- Booking, cancelling, rescheduling clients
- Maintaining each psychologist’s calendar in collaboration with each psychologist
- Booking clients from the waitlist
- Preparing client files for each day
- Rescheduling clients if someone is away sick
- The Principal Clinical Psychologist may provide daily handovers, this may be in verbal or written format, this can include tasks that are of an urgent matter that needs to be looked into on specific days
- Monitoring all phone calls that come in throughout the day, and directing as appropriate.
- Responding to non-referral emails, texts, voice messages, and Facebook messages.
- Maintaining/Monitoring Calendar, WaitLists, updating client information
- Obtaining forms, plans, and details from clients as they enter and calling GPs to obtain plan details/faxes if needed.
- Currently hold or (be willing to obtain) a DHS Working with Children Check
- Fully vaccinated for COVID-19 (two injections and a booster) as per SA Health Directive.
- Relevant degree in associated area – desirable but not mandatory
- First aid certificate – desirable but not mandatory
- Experience working in a fast-paced setting
- Experience working in an office – admin role – desirable but not mandatory
- Experience working in an allied health/psychology/medical practice – desirable but not mandatory
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Organised and able to meet deadlines and multi-tasking
If you would like to apply for the position, please forward your resume and cover letter to Loueen Holt (Practice Manager) – email@example.com
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Loueen Holt by phone: 08 82330828 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org